97-04 Instrument Panel, Digital Information Center and Heads Up Display Control Bulb Kit
Now Includes bulbs for the Digital Information Center and Heads Up Controls!
Signs Your Instrument Panel Bulbs need to be replaced
- The Display illumination is intermittent or non-functional
- Text on the instrument panel can be seen in the daylight, but not in the dark
- One or more bulbs isn't working
- One or more bulbs doesn't light during the 2s lamp test when the key is turned on
- Error messages on the display indicate that one or more bulbs should be replaced.
- The DIC or HUD switches cannot be seen at night.
15 - Large indicator bulbs for internal telltale warnings
4 - Small internal illumination bulbs for the instrument panel
5 - Large bulbs for DIC/HUD Controls
5 - Blue Silicone caps for large bulbs
5 - Small bulbs for DIC/HUD Controls
5 - Blue Silicone caps for small bulbs
Instructions are located here - Click here
Free Online Video located here - Click here
Complete Wiring Info is located here - Click here
Note: Sockets are not included for the bulbs, but the sockets on your factory bulbs are reusable.